G|Cyber is looking for an experienced Senior Security Engineer (HBSS) to support our team in Alexandria, VA. This position is open only to candidates with an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Responsible for configuring, integrating, operating, and maintaining the Host Based Security Systems (HBSS) for a government client
- Provide security engineering support to a Government Customer during normal business hours using HBSS, ACAS, and SIEM technologies
- Proficient in all aspects of HBSS to include HBSS installing, tuning, rule development, and troubleshooting.
- Performance tuning and reducing false positives on these systems based on best practices and previous experience.
- Perform system administration on the HBSS and integrate HBSS data (alerts, logs, data feeds, etc.) into existing protect, detect, and respond processes, procedures (intrusion detection analysis, auditing, etc.), and systems.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 4+ years related experience (or commensurate combination of education, training and experience) required.
- IAT Level III certification (such as CISSP or CASP) or higher is required.
- 4+ years experience configuring, tuning, and administrating HBSS
- Candidate will need to have and maintain all required certifications to meet DoD 8570.01M IAT III (CISSP, CISA, etc).
- Candidate must have or be able to acquire HBSS Certification
- Must have active TS clearance
This position requires the candidate to actively hold a Top Secret security clearance.
- Previous experience supporting government and/or Department of Defense customers.
- Some working Knowledge of ACAS
- Some working knowledge of SIEM products such as ArcSight, McAfee Nitro
For more information about GCyber please visit our website at http://www.gcyber.com
. Also please stay in touch and track future job openings by following us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/gcyber
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that GCyber may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its partners and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
GCyber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identify, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.