GCyber is currently seeking a Infoblox Engineer to support a Department of Defense customer in Arlington, VA. Your primary responsibilities will focus on BINDS / DNS for more than 8000 networked devices. In this capacity, you will provide comprehensive system administration, security enhancements and remediation, and troubleshooting of InfoBlox, DNS, and Operating Systems.
**This position requires an active DoD TS/SCI clearance**
What You Will Do:
- Provides administration and management of Infoblox IP Address Management (IPAM) Platform
- Creation and de-commission of IP space for multiple customers
- DHCP Management and configuration
- Provides problem and incident resolution, including dealing with software and hardware vendor technical support
- Deploy and maintain network hardware, peripherals, services, and settings in accordance with industry standards and project/operational requirements
- Performs daily system monitoring; verifies the integrity and availability of hardware, services, systems, and key processes; reviews system and application logs
- Documents and performs network upgrades and modifications during ASI windows
- Provides on-call troubleshooting and issue resolution as required
- Develops and maintains installation and configuration procedures
- Partner with the information security personnel to assess potential exposure to vulnerabilities, identify mitigation plans, and ensure compliance with enterprise security baselines and standards
- Acts as a liaison with other groups to provide information sharing pertaining to the needs of the diverse set of computer users supported by the client
- Develop scripts and other automation solutions to aid in the completion of migration and integration tasks.
- Review problems to understand the root causes of issues and ensure proper fixes are implemented
- Coordinate with on-site support personnel while troubleshooting
- Use enterprise service management tools to initiate, respond, and track service requests
- Create reports and analyze performance metrics
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience:
- BA/BS in related field (or equivalent experience)
- Active 8570 IAT II certification (https://public.cyber.mil/cw/cwmp/dod-approved-8570-baseline-certifications/)
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Experience managing and troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, IPAM, and NTP in a large multi-site environment
- Extensive experience troubleshooting, managing and monitoring services such as BIND (DNS)
- Experience building configurations using CLI
- Experience creating & updating network topologies using Visio
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Experience with F5 load balancers to include troubleshooting, configuring, upgrading, maintaining, and monitoring an enterprise F5 load balancer network architecture (F5 Network certification a plus)
- Experience with Infoblox IP Address Management (IPAM) and DHCP Administration
- Experience utilizing Remedy ITSM
- Experience administering and troubleshooting server operating systems such as Linux, Windows, or UNIX
- Experience with LDAP/PKI preferred
- Broad understanding of network infrastructure topologies, security policies, firewalls, and the L2/L3 switch and router infrastructure
- Experience with Network Management & Performance platforms, such as NetScout / Science Logic
For more information about GCyber please visit our website at http://www.gcyber.com.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that GCyber may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its partners and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
GCyber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identify, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.