is an information technology services company that was founded to create innovative forward-leaning solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. GCyber engineers have satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government for over 20 years. We maintain relationships with key researchers, scholars, and analysts who have specialized expertise in the federal market. GCyber’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
The Cyber Training Analyst
is responsible for working with our Federal customers to develop, coordinate, communicate, and track cyber security training.
Required skills and experience:
- providing consulting to and/or leading cybersecurity initiatives including:
- Evaluate technical training requirements and programs, develop curriculums and training courses to satisfy new business requirements
- Assist in development of program goals and awareness objectives
- Plan for periodic evaluation and update of materials
- Evaluate training offered across industry and make recommendations to EOP government on existing offerings
- Evaluate training offered across existing government training sites and make recommendations to EOP government on existing offerings
- Review and recommend new methods and techniques related to training and workforce development
- Coordinate and/or deliver training in the form of interactive brown-bag sessions, computer-based training, email notifications, email reminders, newsletters, bulletin boards, and posters as well as classroom/instructor-led trainings, as needed
- Establish campaign to raise awareness and roll out new training software and program
- Track and report training requirements in EOP Learning Management System (LMS)
Clearance, Certification, & Schooling:
- Understanding of an awareness of available government cyber training
- Awareness of government cyber training requirements
- Working knowledge of security and internal controls, risk management
- Ability to collaboratively work to coordinate, develop , and communicate training requirements
- Professionalism and discretion in interacting with executives and client
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, entrepreneurialism, and a great sense of humor!
- DOD TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology or equivalent degree
- 8570 Compliant, Security+ certification or similar cybersecurity or information security certification
- Must obtain a CISSP within one year on contract
- 4+ years experience with direct expertise in the IT specialty
For more information about GCyber please visit our website at http://www.gcyber.com. Also please stay in touch and track future job openings by following us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/gcyber.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that GCyber may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its partners and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
GCyber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identify, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.