GCyber is an information technology services company that was founded to create innovative forward-leaning solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. GCyber engineers have satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government for over 20 years. We maintain relationships with key researchers, scholars, and analysts who have specialized expertise in the federal market. GCyber’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
This position is contingent upon reward.
- Top Secret Clearance
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- CISSP or similar cybersecurity or information security certification
- 6 years experience
- Lead and assist with security testing and security control assessments of FedRAMP Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) (CSPs) systems to ensure compliance with the NIST SP 800-53 Rev. 4 and FedRAMP specific requirements.
- Lead and conduct FedRAMP security control assessments within the continuous monitoring Authorization cycle.
- Technically assess FedRAMP SaaS, PaaS and IaaS security configurations and implementation. Interface with CSP staff to perform the security assessment activities.
- Lead and support security control assessments based on FedRAMP requirements, NIST SP 800-53 Rev. 4, NIST SP 800-53A Rev. 4, and NIST 800-37 Rev.1.
- Analyze results from vulnerability scanning tools such as Nessus HP WebInspect, QualysGuard, AppDetective, and Burp Suite.
- Develop Readiness Assessment Reports (RARs), Security Assessment Plans (SAPs), Security Assessment Reports (SARs), and Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) Reports.
For more information about GCyber please visit our website at http://www.gcyber.com. Also please stay in touch and track future job openings by following us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/gcyber.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that GCyber may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its partners and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
GCyber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identify, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.