GCyber is an information technology services company that was founded to create innovative forward-leaning solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. GCyber engineers have satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government for over 20 years. We maintain relationships with key researchers, scholars, and analysts who have specialized expertise in the federal market. GCyber’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results. GCyber is looking to fill several positions with our US Coast Guard customer at their TISCOM based in Alexandria VA.
DoD Secret Clearance Required
The Identity Management Systems Administrator has experience in the administration, use, support, and maintenance of standard Identity Management Systems (DoD PKI/CAC, Microsoft two-factor authentication). The Identity Management Systems Administrator will work to ensure the reliability and operation of current CAC/PKI capabilities and assist in the design, deployment, and operations of new PKI authentication solutions. The administrator will also work with other teams in alignment with Team Lead vision and strategy with a service-oriented, solutions-focused, and progressive approach.
Support for Identity Management Solutions to include:
- Common Access Card (CAC) integration
- Two-factor authentication
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Microsoft Identity Management capabilities
- Integration solutions for systems other than Microsoft
- Certificate validation and revocation services
- Develop and maintain the Problem Management Process, driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Process.
- Develop, oversee, and make available a Known Error Database
- Review and refine the efficiency and effectiveness of the problem control process
- Produce management information in relation to problems and known errors
- Develop and maintain the Problem Control and Error Control Processes.
- Make available relevant, concise reports that are both timely and readable for Customers and Management
- Ensure the best use of Problem Management tools and technologies
- Investigation of Problems according to impact through to resolution or error identification
- Audit and manage the Problem Management process improvement cycle
- Develop, maintain and promote Problem Management as a proactive process
- Coordinate proactive Problem Management reviews with the problem support team and liaise with the appropriate Process Management teams and Customer representatives
- Identify trends and potential problem sources by reviewing incident and problem analyses
- Populate the Known Error database when releases occur
- Reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of proactive Problem Management activities.
- Monitoring effectiveness of error control process and recommending process improvement
- Assist with the handling of major Incidents and identify the root cause
- 2+ years in IT Support Services, PC, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Experience with Desktop and Server Support
- Experience in PKI authentication
- Experience with Active Directory
- Knowledge of a broad spectrum of infrastructure technologies and secure computing environments: network, hardware and operating systems.
- Experience with ITIL Processes
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification or ability to acquire
- MCP/MCSE Certification or ability to acquire
DoD Secret Clearance Required
If you are interested in work on this contract (Coast Guard TESS) please respond to this posting regardless of the functional areas detailed above.
These positions require the candidate to actively hold a secret security clearance.
For more information about GCyber please visit our website at http://www.gcyber.com. Also please stay in touch and track future job openings by following us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/gcyber.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that GCyber may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its partners and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
GCyber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identify, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.