GCyber is an information technology services company that was founded to create innovative forward-leaning solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. GCyber engineers have satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government for over 20 years. We maintain relationships with key researchers, scholars, and analysts who have specialized expertise in the federal market. GCyber’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
GCyber is seeking a Network Engineer to provide network support and maintenance within the OMC environment. The Network Engineer position is located in GTMO, Cuba; housing will be provided within the GTMO Naval Base. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Provide O&M support for NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, and Special Access System Infrastructure located at deployed site, to include SAP programs.
- Provide engineering and installation (E&I) support for inside/outside plant LAN wiring & fiber optic cable terminations throughout OMC facilities in NSGB.
- Provide detailed engineering implementation plans, diagrams, List of Materials, and project schedule in support of E&I efforts. The government will provide necessary materials and surge staffing to support implementation projects that exceed established mission support levels as proposed.
- Maintain as-built cabling/fiber documentation and diagrams for Customer Network infrastructure.
- Configure and manage network encryption devices.
- Manage assigned IP address allocations.
- Coordinate with Government/DoD and other Contractor personnel to provide support for WAN optimization and redundancy.
- 5+ years of experience delivering tasks of a similar size/scope
- Must possess Top Secret- SCI Eligible security clearance for consideration
- Required Certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching, DOD 8570.01M IAT-Level II
As a contingency to employment at GCyber, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a background investigation including criminal history and reference checks.
This position requires the candidate to actively hold a DoD Top Secret SCI security clearance.
For more information about GCyber please visit our website at http://www.gcyber.com. Also please stay in touch and track future job openings by following us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/gcyber.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that GCyber may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its partners and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
GCyber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identify, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.