is an information technology services company that was founded to create innovative forward-leaning solutions to enhance the capabilities of our customers. GCyber engineers have satisfied the technology needs of the U.S. Government for over 20 years. We maintain relationships with key researchers, scholars, and analysts who have specialized expertise in the federal market. GCyber’s broad experience, focus toward desired outcomes, and commitment to innovation ensures responsive and long-lasting results.
The candidate will serve as a Tier II Desktop Support Technician providing professional support to Joint Service Provider (JSP) customers. The candidate will be working with a larger organization to meet the departments objectives.
- Troubleshoots and supports Mac Operating Systems.
- Performs installations, upgrades, and configurations customer-specific hardware and software,
- Performs advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose IT problems on desktop equipment and peripherals. This will be done remotely and as well as on-site.
- Upgrades desktop software and hardware components as required.
- Configures and maintains wireless mobile devices, including but not limited to Blackberries, Androids, and iOS devices.
- Documents incidents with detailed break-fix steps and resolution in the Remedy ticket tracking system.
- Provides advanced technical customer service and support.
- Support other IT desktop requirements as needed
- User training for MAC Operating Systems as needed.
- Clearance (required at performance start date): active DOD Top Secret security clearance
- Associates degree in a related Information Technology field with at least four (4) years of professional experience supporting PC hardware and software systems. Additional work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IAT II (Securit +, CAP, CASP CE, CISM, CISSP [or Associate], GSLC) or higher.
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (required at performance start date): Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Novell Certified Novell Engineer (CNE), or similar vendor certification in the technologies commonly leveraged in this role
This position requires the candidate to actively hold a DoD Top Secret security clearance.
- Apple Certified technician certification
- ITIL v3 Foundations
- HDI Desktop Support Technician
- A+ related certifications relevant to service desk support
- Hands-on experience working with Remedy ticket systems
- Prior work experience in a fast-paced DoD environment
For more information about GCyber please visit our website at http://www.gcyber.com. Also please stay in touch and track future job openings by following us on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/company/gcyber.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that GCyber may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its partners and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
GCyber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identify, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.